Saturday, December 4, 2010

miniMixdown Episode 20 - 90's ThrowBack Mix

Whatup fam! It's been a long time since I last put out a mix. I've been blessed to be keeping real busy both professionally (engineering) and in my personal life. The only downside is that I don't get to pursue this music thing as often as I used to. Well anyways, enough about me...let's get to the mix!!! I've been wanting to do a mix like this for a while. I actually came up with this idea back in June, but just haven't been able to get to it until this weekend. Actually this week was a good week to do this mix cuz maybe you've seen the #WhyThe90sRocked trending topic floating around Twitter. Well this mix will serve as a reminder of why music in the 90s was so great. Hope y'all enjoy it!

Peace y Blessings,
djTraumatix!



miniMixdown Episode#20 Track List:
1. What Would You Do - Tha Dogg Pound
2. Jump Around - House of Pain
3. Jump - Kris Kross
4. Joints & Jams - Black Eyed Peas
5. Soul Flower (Remix) - The Pharcyde
6. Rumpshaker - Wreckx n Effect
7. Around the Way Girl - LL Cool J
8. Too Close - Next
9. The Choice is Yours - Blacksheep
10. How I Could Just Kill a Man - Cypress Hill
11. Chief Rocka - Lords of the Underground
12. Tennessee - Arrested Development
13. Take Me There - Mya ft. Blackstreet
14. Award Tour - A Tribe Called Quest
15. Raise It Up - Slum Villiage
16. Tha Shiznit - Snoop Dogg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home