Monday, January 25, 2010

miniMixdown Episode#13 - Sorority House Party

first of all, Happy Birthday to Tiff. We had a blast DJing your party and meeting the marvelous women of Kappa Delta from the Cal Poly Pomona chapter!

I recorded this mix during one of my first sets at the house party and thought I'd release it as a miniMixdown this week. I don't think it's anything really special. In fact, most of the songs are pretty old...but they are still pretty cool jams that still get people moving....and probably a signal that i should probably update my mainstream music library! hah

Click the album art to stream the mix, or "right click, save file as" to download it to your hard drive.



ENJOY!

oh, and i don't know the girls in the album art. they are not Kappa Delta (i think?). i just googled "sorority" for images, filtered out all the sex ones, and found this image. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home