Sunday, January 31, 2010

miniMixdown Episode#14 - L.L. Cool J

Herro friends! It's time for this week's mixdown - L.L. Cool J. This weeks inspiration came from Twitter. I've been seeing a bunch of peeps twittering the lyrics to L.L.'s songs all week, from Around The Way Girl to Rock the Bells, and everything in between. This set is more for the girls though with a smooth then party feel. Next time I make an L.L. mix, I'll put his harder joints only. Shouts to DJ Ab-Loon for letting me record at his spot and to Data from CriminalSlang.com for the artwork! So yah, hope y'all enjoy this mix!

As usual, download the mix by Right Click, Save As on the cover art, or just click it to stream! ENJOY!



miniMixdown Episode 14 - LL Cool J
Tracklist:

1. Best Dress
2. Don't Be Late, Don't Come to Soon
3. Lollipop
4. Hey Love (feat Boyz II Men)
5. Make it Hot
6. I'm About to Get Her
7. I Need Love
8. Feel My Heart Beat
9. So Sick
10. Doin' It
11. Ooh Wee (feat Ginuwine)
12. Paradise (feat Amerie)
13. Headsprung
14. Loungin'
15. Around The Way Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home