Thursday, September 17, 2009

miniMixdown Episode#10 - 2pac now available for download!

I was sitting around waiting for inspiration to hit me on this week's mix and I got to thinking of what has happened this year. So many of our icons have passed away. Patrick Swazey, MJ, Baatin...Then I remembered the conversation I had with @DJKSLY on our way to the show on Monday. She mentioned that 2Pac passed away on Sept 13, 1996. I did a Biggie tribute earlier this year in March, and so I figured I'd put together a quick little 2Pac miniMixdown. Left Click the cover to Stream the mp3, or Right Click/Save Link As to Download.



Track Listing
1. Intro - Letter To The President
2. Hit Em Up
3. Can't C Me
4. Toss it Up
5. How Do You Want It
6. Baby Don't Cry (Keep ya head up)
7. I Get Around
8. 2 of Americas Most Wanted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home